By Enrique Fabian Fernandez
Offered in a transparent and easy-to-use structure, this booklet offers uncomplicated review of neuromuscular stipulations and an summary of ideas particular to deep tissue therapeutic massage. the main usual options are lined with illustrations and tricks for appearing strategies. the majority of the publication provides remedy workouts for the 22 most ordinarily encountered neuromuscular stipulations. workouts are defined step by step and obviously describe precisely what therapists have to do to regard a specific . contains a DVD-ROM with over 1 hour of video displaying the thoughts defined within the text.
- The first textual content out there that delineates deep tissue workouts or treatments.
- Provides innovations, workouts, and techniques for the therapy of a wide range of neuromuscular stipulations, together with carpal tunnel syndrome, tennis and golfer's elbow, frozen shoulder, rotator cuff dysfunctions, thoracic outlet syndrome, whiplash, migraines, kyphosis, lordosis, and scoliosis, between others.
- Each bankruptcy on stipulations follows a template with a definition of the situation, an inventory of linked signs, symptoms and contraindications for therapeutic massage, and a procedure/routine.
- Routines are defined step by step and obviously describe for the therapist precisely what should be performed to regard a selected condition.
- Heavily illustrated, with many images of every process and regimen, in addition to a few photographs illustrating conditions.
- Photos of indicated and contraindicated stretches with a quick clarification of why they're indicated or contraindicated.
- Includes DVD-ROM with over 1 hour of video displaying suggestions desribed within the text.
- An very good scientific better half for therapeutic massage therapists.