Released through the yank Geophysical Union as a part of the Geophysical Monograph sequence, quantity 187.
The concentration of Surface Ocean: reduce surroundings Processes is biogeochemical interactions among the outside ocean and the reduce surroundings. This quantity is an outgrowth of the skin Ocean-Lower surroundings research (SOLAS) summer season college. the quantity is designed to supply graduate scholars, postdoctoral fellows, and researchers from quite a lot of educational backgrounds with a foundation for figuring out the character of ocean-atmosphere interactions and the present learn matters during this quarter.
The quantity highlights comprise the following:
- Background fabric on ocean and surroundings constitution, circulate, and chemistry and on marine ecosystems
- Integrative chapters at the worldwide carbon cycle and ocean biogeochemistry
- Issue-oriented chapters at the iron cycle and dimethylsulfide
- Tool-oriented chapters on biogeochemical modeling and distant sensing
- A framework of underlying physical/chemical/biological ideas, in addition to views on present learn matters within the field.
The readership for this ebook will comprise graduate scholars and/or complicated undergraduate scholars, postdoctoral researchers, and researchers within the fields of oceanography and atmospheric technology. it is going to even be necessary for knowledgeable researchers in particular different disciplines who desire to expand their views at the advanced biogeochemical coupling among ocean and surroundings and the significance of this coupling to realizing international change.